Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Family Rockstar

We're driving along the other day, listening to one of our favorite kids songs Ninjas in My Room. Ethan has a full-body groove going on in his seat. Then I hear him say - to no one in particular: "I wish I could sing this song in a microphone ... in front of a huge crowd. It would be totally awesome, and they would give me huge cheers." Ah, a budding rockstar.

And ... because he hates when I tell him I'm going to put things on the blog, he begged desperately for me to put something really funny - that he said - on, too. So here goes:

Another kids' song goes on to say something about "the guys in the orange pants."
Ethan: "Orange pants - put THAT on the blog! That's hilarious!!"

[insert convincing courtesy laugh] "BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Thanks, Ethan. That was a good one.

No comments: