Saturday, May 30, 2009

Incline High School - Class of '99

I seriously can't believe it's been 10 years since graduation, but alas . . .

We had two lovely evenings with great food and company and a gorgeous day at the beach. Not much else to say except that it was fantastic to have a chance to catch up with old friends (maiden names only - sorry girls!).


Jessica Karlsson, Kristyn D'Ascoli, Erika Cooke, Jennifer Jacobsen, Ruth Wong, me

Me, Jessica Karlsson, Jennifer Jacobsen, Shelley Mitchell, Nina Porcelli

Crystal Shuey, Amber Anderson, Melody Orr, Shelley Mitchell, Allison Marshall, me


Fatima Dominguez, Karina Ponce, Megan, me

Gina Paynter, me, Stephanie Tiemann, Aimee Comstock, & Gina's baby Sidney

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK...I'm such a ditz...I meant to comment earlier...and just realized I hadn't yet???? But what a beautiful group of girls...and it looks like you had a blast! 10 year...that's crazy to think about...look at what a hot momma you are 10 years lady!!!