Thursday, July 16, 2009

It just occurred to me . . .

We have been out of the hotel for almost three months...and guess what!?! Not a single one of my boys has had more than a sniffle since then. To me, that says a lot about the environment of our hotel - any hotel. Considering that in the five months we were there I had two of my boys in the hospital/emergency room, an unimaginable number of trips to the doctor's office, humidifiers, antibiotics, eye drops, steroid shots, nebulizers, etc., do you get the gist of how happy I am to finally be elsewhere? Besides that, we've found that everyone - finally including Porter - can be happy at the beach for 2-3 hours each afternoon. Yes - we're adjusting to Wyoming pretty well . . . and I can say without hesitation that I LOVE Pinedale.

10 comments:

Alex said...

im sure your beach there is like our beach here in Bend! Nothing like tahoe or the coast, huh?

Kinda scary to think of all the germs in hotels. YUCK!

Emery said...

it's actually a LOT like tahoe - cold, clear, clean water...less sand, but enough for the kids to be happy.

One Giant Fall Forward said...

I want to come visit! We miss you guys tons!

Jody said...

Wow, Emery! That whole sick-hotel thing is crazy! Makes me think twice about hotels. Glad everyone is healthy again and that you can enjoy the summer!

Sarah Heder said...

Well I'd say that's about the best thing you could hope for --- to move somewhere brand new and really fall in love with it! So nice!

Kelly Netzel said...

I'm so happy everyone is healthy and that you love where you are. One day we will visit! How long have we been saying that??? Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

We love having you here!

moller99 said...

You are an amazing addition! Thanks for liking it here!

Marissa said...

Hotels really gross me out. I'm glad you are finally settled, healthy, and happy!

Unknown said...

HOly Cow...you're right!!! Congrats! I LOVE that you love Pinedale...that makes me smile...I just wish pinedale was next door!