Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bathroom behavior

So whenever I take Lincoln to pee, I always make sure he shakes off his drips so as to avoid a mess (you all know how messes make me twitch). Sometimes to facilitate this, I will pat his bum a couple times to clear the lingering drops. He has taken this upon himself now, when he goes to the bathroom alone, and will spank his bare bum 2 or 3 times - with vigor - when he's done peeing . . . you know, just to get the drips off. Seriously . . . you can't help but giggle.

5 comments:

Jessy said...

Can't decide if that's cute or creepy, but either way it makes me laugh! =}

katie said...

Wait until his brother, or in Reno's case cousin, teaches him how to pee walk. What? You are not familiar with this? This is where while outside, little boys walk and pee on things at the same time. Ingenious little trick for keeping sisters and girl cousins at a safe distance, not to mention getting all involved in big, big trouble.

Steph said...

This mental picture is KILLING me! Your Lincoln is too cute...

Unknown said...

Love it! So funny!

Neika Boulter said...

that is funny!