Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lincoln turns 3

Lincoln Dale is 3 today! I'm not quite sure how that happened, but he has managed to remain adorable through it all. He loves to play with Ethan (during the rare times they're both feeling friendly and cooperative) but really enjoys playing alone, too. He could spent an hour or two with simple blocks if uninterrupted.

He talks and talks and talks and talks and can make just about anyone laugh - even against their will. And any day of the week (yes, even in the 10 degree Wyoming weather) you will more than likely find him in shorts and his red rain boots. Why discourage such a cute thing?

3-year-old Favorites:
Book: I don't know (would NOT be pressured)
Movie: Um, Mickey Mouse!
Color: Um, white!
Treat: Suckers!
Drink: Juice!
Toy: The Rescue Heroes he's holding
He's easily influenced. I couldn't get him to focus on a book, Mickey Mouse was on the TV, his shirt was white, he's been begging for suckers all day, there's juice in his sippy cup and he never plays with Rescue Heroes . . . until I ask him what his favorite toy is and he picks up the first thing he finds in the toy box. BUT, every answer was given with zest! Gotta love life's simple pleasures.

At the moment, my computer won't let me upload his 3-year-old photos. I spent nearly 15 minutes trying to get a good picture . . . and it never happened. When I get more technological cooperation, I'll post the best of the best - which don't do him any justice at all.

2 comments:

Jessy said...

Happy birthday, Lincoln! (Joey would concur.)

One Giant Fall Forward said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINCOLN!!! We miss you!