Saturday, April 10, 2010

house #15

It's official. We're moved in and settled. Actually, it was official almost 2 weeks ago, but we've happily adjusted to living in town again. Barring the electric fence we set up for Dakota, which worked for 2 weeks and then became obsolete yesterday (only because Greg was out of town, I'm sure), things have gone perfectly. The heating works. The water works. Nothing leaks. The internet is fast. I'm blocks away from my closest girlfriend, not to mention the rec center and studio where I've fallen in love with hot yoga. I feel settled . . . for now. Probably, we'll end up moving in another 3 months, but it's okay. I've got my boys, they've got their dog, and we're all happy. 15 homes in nearly 9 years. awesome.

2 comments:

Dad said...

AWE-SO-ME!!!
So love your positive attitude... it will get you wherever you need to go!

capturingtheride said...

You've got it right: with your boys, a close friend nearby, and hot yoga around the corner -- you're set! (Not to mention your AMAZING self!) Home is truly where your heart is and you've done an amazing job at illustrating that :) Thank you!