Saturday, June 12, 2010

changin' it up

There is a reason I don't post many pictures of myself on our blog. I, like many people, have a hard time looking at myself in pictures, finding that I never look the way I envision myself. But, in the interest of sharing my new rockstar 'do with everyone dying to see it, I have finally caved. Get your fill because it will probably be a long while before another picture of me surfaces.

I've been trying to get this look for a long time, but have been unsuccessful in finding anyone who could get me here...until now. I have a new hairdresser for life! The pictures still don't quite do it justice. If you want to get a genuine feel for it, get in your car and start driving.

Welcome to the mega-blonde me

5 comments:

Jody said...

There should definitely be more pictures of you on this blog!!! Cute! Love it! And congrats on finding a hairdresser for life--one of the hardest things to do in life!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHH I love it! Holy Cow! New color and new due! I'm so glad you posted pictures! I totally need to start driving because I want get the whole 3D effect! Better yet...we all decided you need to start driving so you can come see Riah! We can all celebrate Father's Day together...and we can see your hair! But basically it ROCKS! Way to go Em!!!

PS
Are you coming!!!!

moller99 said...

EMERY!!! It is fabulous! You are fabulous! The blonde is such a fun change!

Sarah Heder said...

Love the hair! Now go rock out!

Sadie Rose said...

cute!!! it looks perfect on you!