Saturday, December 11, 2010

Onward, Ever Onward

The rumors are true. We're moving - again. Greg is in Baton Rouge this weekend training for a position in Iraq and I'm at home with the kidlets packing, packing, packing. I must admit, we are really good at packing up and moving out; this will be our 13th move in the less than 10 years we've been married. However, of all the moves we've made, this will be the hardest for me. I love Pinedale. I am established here. I have fabulous friends. I love my ward. I love the schools. I love Sandy Beach.

But I'm also excited. This will be a fabulous move for our family, bringing me closer to my fellow Kemp women and my children closer to all their Kemp cousins. Oh, the fun we will have!

4 comments:

Steph said...

What the WHAT?!! Let us know when you get into town and have some free time-- my boys are dying to play with the Kemp kids and Stella needs to meet some potential future husbands (and the most awesome potential mother-in-law EVER).

Emery said...

oh stephanie, there are SO many reasons i love you...

Emery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Audrey ~ said...

Emery, you are an amazing woman in so many ways. We'll see you soooo soon!