Thursday, December 31, 2009

Triple header for Ethan

Today was too funny. Ethan had three blog-worthies. In chronological order:

1. Greg was working to put together our weight bench downstairs this morning. As usual, Ethan was chatting his ear off. "Be quiet, Ethan. I'm trying to concentrate." "Yeah. You're right. I'm a blabbermouth . . ."

2. Ethan and Greg are playing around after our dinner/games guests leave. Greg: "Whoa! You hit like He-Man!" [more playful punching] Ethan: "Whoa! Dad, you hit like She-ra!" Greg looks at me: "This is totally going on the blog, isn't it?" How could I resist?

3. We keep telling Ethan the New Year's Elf can't come fill his shoe by the fireplace with goodies until he's asleep . . . or maybe he won't find us at all. Ethan: "I'm pretty sure he has a GPS on his suit or something. He can always find us . . ."

6 comments:

Tingeys said...

ha so funny, that gave both Cam and me a good laugh. yeah, you're right, I'm a blabbermouth...hahaha

moller99 said...

I just think Ethan is the funniest little guy! I love hearing how he views the world. It makes me smile!

Sarah Heder said...

This guy is funny!

Isn't it weird that a GPS unit is part of our children's regular vocabulary? Think of all the things they're growing up with that we didn't even know existed. Geez! I remember just starting to use email for the first time in high school and not really getting the amazingness of it until college. Sorry, I just went off on a random tangent.

Steph said...

Greg hits like She-ra, eh? Ouch.

Hey Em, I wanted to send you an email today-- and I couldn't find your email address anywhere. When you get a chance, would you shoot me a note at stephanie (dot) hadfield (at) gmail (dot) com so that I've got it again? That'd make me ever so happy. This time I'll be sure to keep it in a safe place for ever and ever.

Jody said...

I just loved all of those! Hilarious! LOL

Unknown said...

I'm scrunching my face...and laughing...so funny!!! Well...at least Greg can take comfort in that She-ra is stronger then most ladies :)