Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rusty Bucket Photography

So there's this girl I know. She married my husband's brother and her name is Michelle. She is one of my best friends in the world; truly my sister, if you will. And if you haven't heard about her photography skills by now, you have obviously not been paying attention. She has a little business called Rusty Bucket Photography and is absolutely fabulous.

Shelle came up to run the 10k with me last weekend (she's the rockin' gal with me in my last post) and we did a whirlwind family photo session while she was in town. She took our pictures almost 2 years ago to the day when she hadn't really started as a photographer yet, used a semi-functioning point-and-click camera and took the best family pictures we'd ever had . . . until now. This is the only picture from that photo session that I've seen - a teaser. But my whistle is wet and I'm dying to see more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How in the world did I ever get to be your friend!!! I just love you!!!

Neika Boulter said...

awesome teaser picture... love it and love her skills♥

Jody said...

What a beautiful family picture!!! You have an amazing photographer and a super cute family!