Sunday, September 20, 2009

Batman's anatomy

We went to a friends' home for game night last week and had a ball. The kids were thrilled because they got to stay up way past their bedtime . . . Ethan was most excited because there were costumes to dress up in. Yes, he was in heaven. He immediately went for the Batman costume. He came to me later for help undressing because he had to go to the bathroom so I went along to assist with the costume. While he was getting re-dressed, he said, "Mom, Batman has puffy nipples!" I had to laugh out loud. When I settled a little, I was able to explain that those were his chest muscles but good for him for being so observant!

3 comments:

moller99 said...

i just love Ethan and his way of thinking! They are now in my eyes always going to be puffy nipples...

Kelly Netzel said...

Way to be very observant Ethan.

Unknown said...

Ha ha!!! So that's what those are eh? Love it! Hope you had a happy birthday!!! Love you!!!

PS

I hope you are walking again since your last soccer game...knowing you...your soarness lasted all of 30 seconds...you're the bounce back mom of the century!