Monday, September 28, 2009

A hunting we will go

Greg left this morning a little after 7:00 to hunt his first antelope (pronounced ampewope at our house). He called me at 9:00 - success. He brought it home and "cleaned" it up. Now he just has to cut it, wrap it and stick it in the freezer . . . for the only time I will touch it is when it comes out of the freezer to thaw and be cooked.

A proud daddy and his little boys (who were SO proud of daddy and his "deer"):

As we speak, he's bringing home his second ampewope. At least we won't starve this winter! Way to go, Hunter Greg!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Awesome job! TWO of them!!! cutting and wrapping is not so bad...its the cooking part for me. HA!

Tina said...

Oh MY gosh. Next time warn me.
Gag reflex going on here.
Good job Greg!

Jessy said...

Um...yea,Greg and eeewww to the photo!

Jody said...

That's something I just will never get used to. Thank goodness for grocery stores!