Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grill me up a blog, a little heavy on the Ethan...

It seems like all my posts have been about Ethan lately, but I couldn't pass this one up. We were playing at my friend Becky's house yesterday and Ethan was sad that I'd forgotten his swimsuit. I told him to just go out and play in the water in his underwear (don't judge me). He was insistent that I run home really fast to get his trunks. After several denials, he finally conceded. "[sigh] Ok, mom. I'll walk home and get them . . . but can you please give me the directions?"

I wish I could post a picture of his face when he said it . . . he's too smart for his own - or maybe just my own - good.

5 comments:

moller99 said...

He is smart Emery! Someday that will either be a blessing or a curse! It is great to hear all of Ethan's funny little sayings! Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I don't judge.... lol

katie said...

Judge? I think my kids have been un-dressed for about three days. Since their last bath I believe. Run with that.

Unknown said...

I don't need a picture of his face...I can already see it...and he gives me the goofiest grins when I read about him...so write away sista!!! ...um where have I been...you paused on your blog and then like a wirl wind you blogged away!!! LOVE them...the stretching picture might be my favorite...and your leaning picture! Wow, I REALLY miss you!!!

Sarah Heder said...

I love the posts about what Ethan says! He is the funniest kid!