Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Moving again

Sigh. We're moving again. Truth: We are thrilled to be getting out of this house with its chronic leaks, faulty furnace, freezing floors and foreclosure status. Yep. You heard right, folks. The owner signed our lease when the house was already in foreclosure. BUT . . . the bank has been pretty accommodating. We've got a new place . . . back in town! I'm thrilled to be closer to girlfriends and summer fun. Greg is already counting the days until we move back into the outskirts of town with land for roaming. But for now, I'm determined to make the most of my time in town. And with 5 bedrooms, there's still PLENTY of space for visitors!

3 comments:

Jody said...

I'm not really how someone can be excited about moving (especially with two sisters going through the process right now), but I'm glad you're happy and excited about your new place!

Emery said...

eh. you do what you've got to. any baby yet?

Alex said...

Landlords are not nice. I sure hope you are getting some cash from the bank to move out! Anyway, I feel your pain about moving...