Saturday, August 28, 2010

Logic

The little boys and I went to a friend's house for dinner last night. It had rained hard earlier and PJ kept trying to escape out the back doors into the yard. To try and deter this effort, we told him that moles come out when it rains because their tunnels are flooded and if he went outside, they would nibble his toes.

He looked at me and then at his feet and then back at me and said, in his sweet little 2-year-old voice: "But I have shooooes!"

Now, it seems to me that such logic shouldn't develop until at least 3 years of age. I have a feeling he's gonna give me a run for my money, but at least he never ceases to offer up a good laugh.

2 comments:

Tingeys said...

haha, what a smart boy :)

moller99 said...

He has good teachers though! He will always keep you on your toes and even faster than your older two!