Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And we're off!

We just got approval today from the insurance company for me and the little boys to move up to Wyoming! They're in the process of finding a HOME for the five of us to move in to. As soon as they have a house, we'll drive away from the hotel and never look back. Although I can't wait to get to Pinedale, I'm feeling a little bittersweet because my boys will miss their cousins, I will miss my days with Michelle and being so close to the Kemps who I love so much. No insurance settlement yet . . . BUT progress is progress, and we'll take it in whatever shape or form it comes. And so . . . away we go!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

UM...I felt a little twinge just hearing it again...I'm so excited for you to finally be out there...but man am I going to miss my Emery Time! As well as Brody and his cousins time! I'm just going to have to call you everyday...and bounce all my ideas off ya...and we'll have to show eachother a lot of shopping stuff online...deal?...deal! As cleche as it sounds...miss you already!

Amber said...

You will definitely be missed here, but we look forward to visits! Best of luck!

~Audrey ~ said...

This is great news!! Emery, I'm tickled that you guys are finally able to start this next stage of your life.... You have been amazingly patient and resilient. You will be missed!

Alex said...

Im jealous....hobby ranching is gonna start!!! It will be nice to be a whole family again! I know an Uncle of yours that will be up that direction a bit...maybe you could say Hi! HA!

Annette and Scott said...

I'm glad things are moving forward for you all...even if it isn't as fast as you would like. We will definately look forward to your updates on your blog until we see you all again...take care of each other!!

Sarah Heder said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Finally!

Jody said...

I'm so happy you can all be together again! Congrats!

The Gomes Family said...

Fantastic another prayer is answered!